1. conforming absolutely to the description or definition of anideal type
2. excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement
3. exactly fitting the need in a certain situation or for a certain purpose
4. entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings5. accurate, exact, or correct in every detail
6. thorough; complete
7. pure or unmixed
8. unqualified; absolute
9. expert; accomplished; proficient.
10. unmitigated; out-and-out; of an extreme degree
*Courtesy of Dictionary.com. There were a few more definitions but I thought that this sufficed. Examples are also available on the website if you want them.
In an effort of trying to be fair and balanced I admit that I do this to, but I hear a lot of times that people will say that something is "perfect." Now I have no real grasp on what perfection actually is because only God is perfect in this day but I know it is infinitely better than anything that we can accomplish or imagine. I am guessing when people say it they aren't really saying that it is perfect but probably more just good enough to their expectations, think definition #3. But that's not perfect, and thinking that is sort of like taking a crap on true perfection.