Thursday, May 10, 2012

The greatest news of the year

So my title is a little bit exaggerated but today is certainly a special day for me and for many others.

Wanna know? Take the jump.
In case you've been living under a rock for about 6 years or at least for the last 3/4 let me tell you that the Vikings have been trying to get a new stadium arranged for a long time. Well with no more time left to mess around the state government approved a significant contribution toward the stadium building. Without there wasn't going to be a new building and most likely pro football would have hit the streets for some other distant (& better?) location.
Well crisis averted.
My team gets sweet new digs for the next like 30 years and I can still be a fan of the hometown team! Definitely a win win and a very awesomely big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment