Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Newness goodness!

Well it is a new year, though it's still technically pretty fresh nothing is not dramatically different just off of that fact. But what is pretty new and nice is that the January freshman are around now and it's been pretty good so far. Will it be this new for long, doubtful but for now new is good! Well what else is new, hmm, not much, just the routine, slightly altered in days and timing but yeah it is good to have some new faces and energies around!

Also, I should mention, their is another school on campus now, "Rivendell." Yes, as in from the Lord of the Rings, and yes I do call them elves. But interestingly enough I know one of the guys from my Hillcrest days. Not sure what God has in store for that, but since there are no such things as coincidences He has something pretty good with that I would guess!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well new things don't stay new for very long. It's actually been kind of annoying to have most of the elves around. They don't really contribute to the atmosphere around here and they just create tension through their behavior with some of our students. I guess we just have to take the good with the bad, because there are a couple them that have been really great to have around. I don't exactly know what to think about it, because there are supposed to be somewhere between 70 - 100 new students around here next year and yeah, I expect some growing pains with the that.

No comments:

Post a Comment