Friday, October 21, 2011

Highlight Reel

Well, I realized today that I haven't done as much testifying to how God has been moving on campus this year. I can't go back and detail everything, but I'm going to lay it out as best I can and hit the highlights.

I am just realizing that we have been around here for almost 2 months already, it's hard to believe!
God has been faithful to His promises again this year. People have been receiving healings at about the same rate as last year, but there is definite increase in prophetic words and now interpretation of tongues is coming more into focus and practice.
Maybe the most crazy healing happened near the beginning of the year, a girl who had been legally blind for 3/4 years got her sight restored back to 20/20. A lot of other healings have happened in our outreaches and at various times but that one still gets me pumped.
Then about a month ago, during one of our Tuesday chapels, the Spirit started a chain reaction of interconnected prophetic words for the school. It was a crazy one for sure, I think the count was 9 nine people each received something from the Lord. I still struggle and am very cautious in saying that it is a word from the Lord, because man that has a lot of weight to it! But after processing what was being said I couldn't deny it.
Two weeks before that I got a crazy revelation of the thrown room. I've gotten them a couple times before and yeah what I see is always the same and always lines up with what scripture says about the Lord's dwelling. It really hit me, like when I saw it, all I could do was get on my face. I didn't have to think about it, it was purely a reaction based on the majesty of the sight.
Then comes this week. Which has some roots in the last few weeks but has really come to fruit this week and will hopefully continue this year. What I mean by that is that through interpersonal confession comes break through. In the last two weeks there have been a few times of intentional confession between myself and others. The result continues to be freedom and victory over the struggles and strengthening in weak areas.
Well on Monday, we had a class about Introspection. I didn't have the greatest amount of attention to the speaker because I was just having a bad day. Well in our sophomore cell group time I opened up about what was going on and it began a crazy time of ministry amongst us. It's crazy because like every time any of us have spoken up this week we have reflected back up on it and it has already brought us a lot closer. It's an early trend, but it will hopefully continue because it needs to.
God is bringing the guys together in a way that I have never seen before and it excites me for the possibilities going forward.

There are other things that I could maybe come up with if I thought long and hard about it, but I've said my peace and really have nothing else to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment