Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the first weeks

Well I have been at BCOM for a few weeks now and it has been a very interesting time. I see the fingerprints of God as He is working in all of our lives. But the thing that is so amazing is that we haven't even scratched the surface of God's infinity. Enough beating around the bush though.
By way of personal account, and since this is my blog, I will share the things that gone on in me through these first few weeks. On the third day of orientation I was healed...if you didn't catch that, it was a reference to the creation account but I go on. My body had done through a great degree of wear through all the hours that I worked this past summer. It was to the point that I couldn't really move without pain somewhere in my body. I often considered going to the clinics in Fargo over the summer to get checked out, but knew that it was a test of my faith and that God, in His faithfulness, would heal me. Well my mentor here at school knew about these issues before I told him about them and assured me that I would be healed. I took it for what it was worth, a word that I believed but didn't know anything beyond that. Well later that day I informed him of some important information and with no prompting from me he layed his hands on me and prayed through my ailments so that I was healed. Like seriously, my body is better than it has been in well over 10 years. So that was kind of the flag in the mountain that said it would be a great year.
I have received prophecy, had the opportunity to pray with and over many of my classmates who were in a range of spiritual conditions. I got overwhelmed by the Spirit to the point of it being uncontrollable. Seen and heard truths that God had already been working in my thinking, but seemed to put me out on an island so that is astounding. I do not mean to put this as a footnote because all the things that said could be expounded upon with the fullness of the stories but I must sign off at some point. So until God prompts another writing, may your days be filled to over flowing with His pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment