Tuesday, July 19, 2016

VLOG3 - Together Day

So I've come to the end of this. The video's just under 17 minutes so I won't add too much on here, unless I think of some details that I forgot to mention in the vid.

I can't stress enough how worth it going to DC for this was. With respect to everything that I missed through out the morning and afternoon, I don't think I actually missed anything. The day happened a certain way, with more things being out of my control then in it. I think I heard what I needed to hear on Saturday, so while I'm still bummed that I didn't get to hear from Louie Giglio or Francis Chan, they're just men and I will have other opportunities to learn from them before it's all said and done. I believe that what I needed to hear, is what I heard. So the fact that it was cut short, that I missed things in order to stay hydrated and because I had to go find a place to add some juice to my phone doesn't matter. I got out of it what I needed.

That said, and just as an aside - I still fully intend to watch the video of the event to see and hear what else was shared by some of the most brilliant and talented minds in Christendom.

So enough typing, I'll post the video on Youtube, same as before and I have some pictures that I'll throw on below the fold.

Thanks for reading and watching!

The crowd getting in



Inside the fences, all around the Mall













No comments:

Post a Comment