Sunday, November 28, 2010

observations and applications

So let me preface this post, the things I say here are probably not the most sound of biblical doctrines...at least as some may see them, but they are things that are highlighted to me as I am going through the Bible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I was reading about Joshua it kept coming out to me that I am a sort of Joshua. From chapter 1 where the Bible talks about Joshua's future conquests, the promises of God about Joshua crossing the river to take control of the land that was promised. Also the way that the Lord promised to begin to exalt him in the presence of the chosen ones. To be a chosen a leader from amongst God's people is something of true value and that is really what I kept seeing as I read through Joshua, because I feel that for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment